I can do random. I’ve done random for a little while now.
Our family has had some cool things happening that I just haven’t told many folks about.
Think I’ll just do some of my bullet points right now.
- Why aren’t bullet points called pen points? When I think bullet, I don’t think point. I think HOLE.
- Some may know, some may not know that I’m now on Twitter. You can click on that Twitter button to the right over there to follow me.
- Our family is in the process of Partnering with a new Church. North Rock Hill Church. Membership is not accepted. Why? Membership is so one-sided. When one becomes a partner, each one has their PART to play. Makes sense to me to not want a body of complacent and apathetic Christians filling a pew and whining about things not being done and not wanting to do anything about it. Right?! We are finding our serve!
- God is blessing me with more writing opportunities.
- I’m making more friendship connections.
- I’m finding ways to afford to go to the 2:1 Conference that I’ve been raving about and praying for all the other ladies that are involved (and that want to go) will have all their financial needs met to make it a comfortable journey.
- Our homeschool is being re-defined (almost every week). Pruning away things that aren’t absolutely necessary and accentuating the things that are most important, useful and eternal.
- We’re remembering more often these days that God is our source and we shouldn’t limit God to who or what WE think that He should be blessing us through. Can I get an AMEN?
- It seems that I’m leaving something out… Maybe not…
Want more randomness? Click on the travelin’ mug below. It’ll take you to Michelle’s place!
Living With Sword and Coffee,