I just saw a cool Marriage Meme post from Tricia Goyer(It’s Real Life).
I like answering questions; random and serious (but not too serious).
I haven’t written a marriage post for a little while now and decided its time to start again.
I’ve been learning to live out Romans 12:2 and renewing my mind.
I’ve been focusing more on my man and our growth (which has been phenomenal).
So, to kick things off…
- How did you meet your husband? Brian and I met our junior year of high school
- What did you first notice about him? He was (IS) ultra cute and fine!
- How long have you been married? 16 years
- Share something you discovered about him after you were married that surprised you? He is very organized
- What do you argue about the most? Argue? No arguing here. WE DO have intense fellowship sometimes though. Yes, we disagree and have to take a time out to gather our emotions, but we don’t argue.
- What quality in him do you admire most? He’s a man of the Word of God. With that, all other things fall into place.
- What is the hardest part about being married? Not being selfish.
- What’s the best part about being married? Being selfless.
- What has changed the most about you since you’ve been married? Being more attentive to his likes and dislikes. I feel that I’m studying him more because I want to better love him.
- What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to other wives about creating a happy marriage? Know that your husband is not your enemy. There is much more that I can advise, but I’ll stick to the plan…
- What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to your children about creating a happy marriage? Colossians 3:23-24 “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.”
You are more than welcome to copy and paste these questions and let Tricia know that you answered them.
When you’re done, head on over to Andrea’s place, Under Grace and Over Coffee for more Caffeinated Randomness!
Until next time, Be Abundantly Blessed!