It’s so wonderful to be thought of; thought of enough to be awarded.
I actually received The Versatile Blogger Award a little while ago, but with my computer being out, I was waiting to post.
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
- Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass it along to 8 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy
- Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
So, here goes:
- I like to play around with my blog templates (though I even royally mess them up sometimes. LOL)
- My favorite color is anything in the warm/earth-tone color scheme. Yeah. I know…that’s more than one color. You should see my home colors! 1st floor: Office is a warm moss green with cranberry accents. Kitchen is a warm red with a coffee border (of course) with the same red, black and cream. Family room is chocolate with cream accents. Get the picture?
- I dream of owning a Family-managed gourmet popcorn shoppe one day.
- I zone out with great ease. Not sure if that’s a positive attribute or not.
- I could use a few more book cases. Even though I don’t read EVERY book that I get my hands on, I like to hold books. My kids could tell you that I get this crazy look in my eye when they abuse a book. Ooohhh….and don’t let them write on top of one of my books!! Book “lovers” know exactly what I mean!
- It’s not a secret, but I’m a coffee snob to the max. The best brewed coffee is what comes from my own kitchen. I know exactly how I like it and nothing in any coffee shop matches it. I WILL, however indulge in a caramel latte or macchiato…
- I LOVE LIFE!!! My husband is my hero. My actual nickname for him is White Knight (I’m his Ebony Queen). I thank him for rescuing me. We’re passionately in love. Our children bring me joy (even in the grueling times). Without God as our center (individually and corporately), NONE of this would be possible!!
Now to pass on this award!
Journey to Simplicity ~ Leslie Valeska is as versatile as any blogger I know. I like how she combines all of life into one tidy space!
Smelling Coffee ~ Of course, the first thing that caught my attention was the title, but Jennifer’s heart is evident in every aspect of her life.
Ordinary Inspirations ~ Traci is young, spunky and yields herself to God.
Love Abounds At Home ~ I’ve known Sandra for a while but have recently come to really learn more about her. I’ve always loved her passion for her marriage and family.
Footprints In The Butter ~ Isn’t that a fun title?! Debra is one of my homeschool buds. We served a year together on the TOS Homeschool Crew. I like it that she’s very relevant. A REAL homeschoolin’ momma.
Layton Family Joy ~ My girl, Stef, is one that would say, “no award needed”. I still like to give my friends their props. I *heart* her feistiness and bluntness. She holds it down on so many fronts.
Jesus and Stuff ~ Karen is so funky and she rawks her mohawk! Her whole being screams, “Yeah! I’m His! What’s it to ya?!”
Mother of Action ~ Jessica is a military wife and homeschool mom.. Her blog is very encouraging to me and its one place that I can find some really good reviews!
Thank you for stickin’ around with me!
Until next time…Be abundantly blessed!